What we collect
The type of information we will collect about you includes: name, address, phone number and email address. We do not collect your credit/debit card details. If you use a credit card to purchase from us the credit card details are handled separately by a payment partner such as Paypal and WorldPay. Additional details such as location, preference and interests may also be collected.
What we do with the information we gather
Naturally Med has a legitimate interest to collect and process information about you for the following key reasons: - To process your order and contact you regarding your order should this be necessary, for example for queries or complaints. Without this we would be unable to deliver your order or contact you should there be any processing or delivery issues.
- To contact you regarding news, products and promotions by email, phone or post
- We collect information about your browsing and buying habits to improve our website, products offered and to provide you with the best possible experience that is relevant to you
- We may also use your information to contact you to participate in research surveys from time to time.
Naturally Med will store your data for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
Naturaly Med is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Naturally Med will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure but unless Naturally Med are negligent, they will not be liable for unauthorised access to information supplied by you.
We use website log files to track and report on the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. www.naturallymed.co.uk use “cookies” which we store on your browser. You can modify your browser settings to prevent this happening but this site will not perform correctly without it.
What are cookies?
Cookies are files which contain a small amount of information. Cookies are stored on the browser or hard drive of your computer or device.
What type of cookies do we use?
Cookies can be in the form of session cookies or persistent cookies. Session cookies are deleted from your computer or device when you close your web-browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer or device until deleted or until they reach their expiry date. We use the following cookies:
• Analytical/performance cookies. These cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to our website and to see how visitors move around when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users find what they are looking for easily.
• Functionality cookies. These cookies are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, such as greeting you by name and remembering your preferences. It also allows for live chat support during your browsing experience.
• Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose. These cookies allow you to share and send information to other websites.
What kind of information do we collect by using cookies?
When you visit our website, we may automatically collect the following types of information from you: Your internet protocol (IP) address, your login information, time zone setting, operating system and platform, information about your visits including the URL you came from, your country, the search terms you used in our website, products you viewed or searched, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs) and the methods used to browse away from the page.
How do you block cookies?
We may update this policy from time to time. Changes in technology, legislation and authorities’ guidance may require us to inform you of the activities we undertake where it affects your privacy rights. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our website, you should note that we do not have any control over the other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such websites and such websites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Disclosure to third parties
Data in Marketing
Naturally Med will use your data for marketing purposes where consent has been given. You can opt out of receiving these communications at any time by selecting the “Unsubscribe” link within any of our email campaigns. You can also opt out by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your details and we will process this for you.
Controlling your personal information
Naturally Med will endeavour to keep your information accurate and up-to-date. If your personal details change, you can inform us by sending an email to email@example.com. You may request a copy of the personal details we hold on you by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to us at Naturally Med, Selbrae House, Muirhead, Midfield Road, Mitchelston Industrial Estate, Kirkcaldy, Fife, KY1 3PS. You may also exercise your right to have your data deleted or restricted by emailing or writing to us at the above addresses.
All standard details of risk and title, and limitation of liability apply. These terms of sale and the supply of the goods will be subject to Scottish law and the Scottish courts will have jurisdiction in respect of any dispute arising from the contract.